Acquisition of majority interests in group subsidiaries or struggling SMEs
With several successful acquisitions behind it, Renaissance offers a tailored and reassuring solution to groups wishing to refocus on their core business or SMEs in difficulty or going bankrupt. Renaissance intervenes confidentially and is able to make investment decisions very rapidly.
Renaissance invests in businesses :
- whose main centres of interest are in France
- with a turnover from 15 to 100 million Euros
- with a diversified portfolio of loyal customers and recognised know-how
- but incurring losses or going bankrupt
- and requiring operational turnaround
Renaissance is particularly sensitive to companies that are part of the French industrial heritage (recognised by the "EPV" label) and involved in the beauty, well-being, apparel and accessories sectors.
Operational Management of its subsidiaries' turnaround
Renaissance brings complementary managerial expertise to the existing teams in order to quickly develop and implement a comprehensive, relevant recovery plan (commercial, operational and financial). Renaissance makes available a team of experienced managers, specialised in turnarounds, who manages the recovery plan and take care of the social matters involved with the restructuring of the company. The Renaissance managers are totally committed to the successful recovery of the business and often act as company's officers during the turnaround phase.
Long-term development of its subsidiaries
Renaissance is a stable shareholder whose aim is to achieve long-term profitability and growth. For each of subsidiaries, Renaissance strives to achieved renewed, robust development in France and internationally. To achieve this, Renaissance organises commercial synergies within the group and provides the resources and governance necessary to the company's long-term success :
- A General Manager and a committed management team
- A vision and an ambitious business plan
- An independent Supervisory Board made up of members with complementary profiles