ALTESSEFounded in 1905 by Monsieur Marius Legros, ALTESSE is a European leader in silver, silver-plated and gold-plated jewellery. As France’s leading manufacturer, ALTESSE has been awarded the "Entreprise du Patrimoine Vivant" and "Joaillerie de France" labels. Situated at the heart of "Jewellery Valley" in the Ardéche region of France, ALTESSE's workshops employ 250 skilled workers, true artists with outstanding know-how and skills passed down from father to son for over a century. Known for the outstanding quality of its products and services, ALTESSE is the reference provider to jewellery stores and supplies as well the most famous French luxury brands. ALTESSE designs, manufactures and commercialises its own branded jewellery collections : Altesse, GL Paris and Les Georgettes.
Results for index of equality between men and women 70/100 :
- Salary gap between men and women: 35/40
- Salary increase rate between men and women: 20/20
- Promotion rate between men and women: 5/15
- Employees receiving a salary increase in the 12 months following their return from maternity leave: 0/15
- Number of salaries of under-represented sex amongst the top 10 highest salaries: 10/10
Adress : Valamas, 07310 Saint-Martin-de-Valamas.